Our Lives
Was browsing through the iTunes library when I chanced upon this.
I remember hearing it sometime back. But glad that I found the song. =)
Cause these are the days worth livingFelt that the lyrics are extremely meaningful and are suitable for the situation that we are currently 'stuck' in. Yeah, yeah, we always complain about the homework, complain about the revision, complain about having no time to relax, to have a breather. Instead, I would want to stay here. Stay in this time. This is the peak of our lives! Our Youth!
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives...
I remember Manfred telling me sometime back that there was a check that had showed that in one's life, the best time would be roughly around the age 15-26? Somewhere there. And I fully agree with it.
All the work, all the writing, all the 'mugging' are all going to pay off. Someday, we will finally understand and know why we had worked so hard in our youths, to allow us to have a good life. Cliche as it may seem, it will be factual if you ponder about it hard enough.
Having mentioned that, of course, relaxing, soccer, going out are definitely ingredients to what would be a good and memorable time in our Secondary and Tertiary education.
For crying out loud!
I want the one week holiday that the school has promised to 'gift' to us in the first week of Term 3! Have been hearing rumors that we are NOT going to get it! S***. I want the holidays!
The school should think of it in the long run. If there are going to 'chiong' us and 'hammer' us now, I don't reckon that it will pay off, considering that many in the triple science classes and some in the other classes will eventually 'burnout'.
For the Long Run people!
Contradictory to the post.
But a Good Song
But a Good Song


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home